– Double or twin en-suite room with AC and Heating (Bed & breakfast)
- €30 per Room per night: Based on 2 people sharing, an extra bed will be €8 per night.
- €25 per person per night : Based on single occupancy
– Double or twin non-en-suite room (Bed & breakfast)
- €26 per couple per nigh Based on 2 people sharing, and extra bed is €12 per night.
- €22 per person per night : Based on single occupancy
– Double or twin non-en-suite room (Dinner & breakfast)
- €24 per person per night Based on 2 people sharing, and extra bed in the same room will be €12 per night .
- €28 per person per night : Based on single occupancy
– Single en-suite with AC and Heating (dinner & breakfast)
- €25 per person per night Based on single occupancy
– Single non-en-suite (Dinner & breakfast)
- €32 per person per night Based on single occupancy
+ Dinner : 9 euros per person for resident guests and 15 euros for non resident guests .
+ Lunch : 7 euros per person for resident guests and 15 euros for non resident guests .
– Groups of 4+
- €25 per person per night including dinner & Breakfast.
– Groups of 7+
- €22 per person per night including dinner & Breakfast.
- One group leader will get complimentary service but must be a group leader in group.
– Groups of 10+
€18 per person per night including dinner & Breakfast.
- Tasghimout room – Double/twin Beds, shared facilities
- Tizi Mzik room – twin Beds can be for 2 or 4 people, shared facilities
- Imlil room – twin Beds can be for 2 or 3 people, private facilities
- Adadan Family room – twin beds can be for 2 or 3 people, private facilities
• Extra beds for big groups on request
• Children up to 5 years free meals & free of charge in room
• Children 5 to 15 years – 15 % off meals & room
• Our lodge has two dining rooms & balcony where we serve all our meals
Included in room rate:
• Welcome on arrival with complimentary mint tea and introduction to Imlil if needed.
• Full Moroccan breakfast of freshly orange juice, tea, coffee, eggs and a selection of bread and crepes with honey, butter and jam.
• Hair dryer and complimentary toiletries in bathroom.
• Dinner (three courses)
• English speaking owner
• Left-luggage office
• Towels & sheets
Activities on request:
• Home-cooked Berber bread with local family on request at our lodge on arrival or by e-mail
• How traditional rugs are made on request at the local village on arrival or by e-mail
• Meet local Berber people on request at our lodge on arrival or by e-mail
• Painting activity on request at our lodge on arrival or by e-mail.
• Also we are very glad to let you know that trekking services are available throughout the year.
We provide different levels of treks (easy, moderate or strenuous) and categories
(families, friends, groups, couples, students, old and young, etc).
We can customize your trek to suit your needs and desires. For tour, trek details or booking enquiries, please feel free to contact us.
Airport Transfers or Transfers from Marrakech
• Grand Taxi €35.00 per transfer (max. 4 people).
• 4×4 or H1 Minivan €60.00 per transfer (max. 6 people).
High Atlas Excursion from Marrakech – A Day out With The Berbers
• Prices €60 pp (based on 4 travelers); €70 pp (based on 3 travelers); €80 pp (based on 2
• Included: Pick-up/drop-off at nearest parking to your Marrakech accommodation; travel in comfort in private 4×4 vehicle with professional driver (air-conditioned in summer months); English-speaking guide from imlil town; 3 course Berber lunch (with a dramatic view).
• Excluded: Drinks (soda + Alcohol), mule hire ( € 25 per mule for 2 hours), tips and items of a personal nature.
More information on each room along with some pictures can be found in the Our Rooms menu on the left hand side of the page.